When you’ve had a busy, successful day finding those right candidates and placing them in their roles with your clients, how comfortable are you that they are who they say they are and how does your Right to Work compliance process hold up to scrutiny?
Our stats, based upon samples sent to us, indicate “fake” documents make up 4% of the scans queried by our clients. These are the ones reported to us, and based upon a few conversations with our clients, the actual figure we believe could be closer to 10%.
Bearing this in mind isn’t it time to review your recruitment process for new staff?
We can help beef up your Right to Work compliance procedures bringing them into the 21st century.
Our system uAuthenticate helps you manage the risks around the right to work process giving you peace of mind that you have:
- protection for your company’s reputation by not employing illegal workers
- providing you with a standardised process which can be operated by your consultants safely and easily
- reducing the likelihood of fines (currently £20,000 per illegal) and or custodial sentences (up to 5 years) for the employment of illegal workers
So how do we do this?
- We use border control standard document scanners to check passports, visas, country ID cards, biometric cards and driving licenses
- We’ve built the Home Office guidance into our system to make sure that you have the necessary processes in place to get a Statutory Excuse
- We use a simple to use wizard driven interface which helps to embed a standard process configured to your operating environment which will perform the necessary checks for your candidates in less than 1 minute
Our mission is to give UK recruiters and companies a simple, reliable and cost-effective Right to Work compliance tool incorporating the Home Office immigration guidelines.
If you would like to find our more please click here, or fill out our enquiry form and we’ll get in contact. Alternatively why not call us direct on 01707 800840 and have a chat to see how we can help you.