The countdown for the show in April is well underway. We are pleased to be exhibiting on Stand 13042 where we will be demonstrating our Right to Work process for you. We also can explain how we help with your GDPR compliance.
In addition, with my presenters hat on I will be speaking at the Expo to share my views on this years hot topic.
Future proof your Right to Work process
A simple two minute demonstration will change your compliance Right to Work process for ever. The collaboration between our technology and your staff ensures your Right to Work process gives a Statutory Excuse. Also, utilising our unique signature capture, uAuthenticate mobile supports your GDPR compliance.
The best part about our Right to Work process App uAuthenticate mobile is it:
- works where you work - no more going back to the office all the time.
- uses your own mobile phones - no additional hardware.
- has the Home Office guidance built in - reduce the need for training.
- ensures that the risk of missing a step in on-boarding during your Right to Work process is all but eliminated. Essentially all your staff are taken through a wizard and follow the same uniform process.
- presents you with a fully compliant process at an affordable price.
- stores your data securely in a centralised cloud database (with worker permission) - a vital GDPR compliance step is achieved.
In summary, we are sure that you can benefit from our technology in your Right to Work process.
Despite this we understand that technology is not for everyone so, why not ask us about our Right to Work training?
We look forward to welcoming you on Stand 13042. Click on the link below and claim you free tickets. Or alternatively fill out our contact form.